* PepsiCo Pavilion
* Wednesday -> 8pm-11pm
* late teams = 1 game penalty
Bold Indicates Winner of Best of 7 Series
2018 Co-Ed Dodgeball Champions: Ballstosterone!
730pm: Chicken Parm v. FHoccer
8pm: Ballstosterone v. Chicken Parm
830pm: FHoccer v. Ballstosterone
730pm: Thunder v. Ballstosterone - cancelled
8pm: Chicken Parm v. FHoccer - cancelled
830pm: Ballstosterone v. FHoccer - cancelled
9pm: Thunder v. Chicken Parm - cancelled
NO GAMES....Career Services Event in PepsiCo
730pm: Chicken Parm v. Ballstosterone
8pm: FHoccer v. Thunder
830pm: FHoccer v. Chicken Parm
9pm: Ballstosterone v. Thunder
Playoffs & CHAMPIONSHIP:
7:30pm (Game 1): Ballstosterone 3 v. Thunder 0
7:30pm (Game 2): Fhoccer 3 v. Chicken Parm 1
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER....
8:30pm: Ballstosterone 3 v. Fhoccer 2
* The playing field is defined as the PepsiCo volleyball court lines.
* Two players must be of the opposite sex...games may start with five players with one being of the opposite sex.
* The team listed 1st on the schedule will select starting side.
* Teams will alternate sides after each game.
* Each team starts on their end line & rushes their 3 "right" center line balls.
* Before being thrown...balls must first go past the volleyball court attack line.
* The object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by getting them out:
a. Hitting an opposing player with a live thrown ball below the shoulders. If a player ducks
and this clearly is the reason for the player being hit above the shoulders...the player is out.
b. Catching a live ball thrown by your opponent...you also get a player back.
c. Causing an opponent to drop a held ball with a live ball.
d. If a player steps out of bounds.
e. A live ball is a ball that contacts an opposing player before the ground.
f. A player may block a thrown ball with a held ball.
g. The ball is not dead until it hits the ground.
5 Second Violation
* It is illegal for the leading team to control all the balls for more than 5 seconds. If the leading team controls all the balls they must make a legitimate effort to get at least one ball into the opponent's backcourt. If this is not done within 5 seconds a penalty will be called. Avoid violation by rolling a ball into opponent's back court.
* The 5 second count will cease when a ball is at the disposal of the trailing team.
* No throwing at a player securing a 5 Second Violation ball.
* Balls will be divided evenly between teams with a 5 Second Violation penalty.
* A match will consist of the best 4 out of 7 games (play-offs: 1st to 7 games).
* 7 minutes of continuous time that excludes injuries and time-outs.
* Each team will receive one 60 second time out per game.
* Same sex substitutions are permitted during injuries & time-outs.
* A 2 minute OT will occur when an equal number of players remain after regulation.
a. OT begins with the same number of players that ended the game in a tie.
b. Teams begin with equal number of "balls in hand" at their end line.
c. The first team to eliminate an opposing player wins.
d. No timeouts...play continues until a winner is determined.
* All players must remain behind the center line and within their side of the court.
* Players may pass only through their end lines to retrieve stray balls.
* Stray ball retrievers must immediately re-enter through their end line.
* A player not immediately re-entering the playing area will be declared out.
* Players stepping out of bounds will be declared out.
* All participants should wear proper recreational attire.
* Jewelry, watches, hats & casts are not permitted.
* Any hard brace must be covered and padded.
* The game will be played with six 7" rubber coated foam dodgeballs.
* All players assume their own risk with IM Sports participation.
* Arguing with officials will not be tolerated.