Game Preview: No. 17 Men's Basketball at ClarkSERIES HISTORY
• Babson is 35-38 all-time against Clark in a series that dates back to the 1934-35 season.
• The Beavers have dominated the series as of late winning 11 straight meetings between the programs going back to February 2014.
• Babson has won each of its last five visits to Clark, a stretch the includes three victories of at least 20 points and two others by just four points apiece.Full Story
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Senior Jack Coolahan (Newtown, Pa.) scored the go-ahead hoop with 4.1 seconds to go as No. 17 Babson College rallied from an 18-point halftime deficit to edge the visiting Coast Guard Academy in overtime, 94-92, in New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) men's basketball action on Wednesday night inside Staake Gymnasium.Full Story
• Babson is 55-27 all-time against Coast Guard in a series that dates back to the 1972-73 campaign.
• The Beavers had won 16 in a row in the series before suffering a 16-point loss to the Bears in the second of two matchups last January.
• Prior to last season's loss, the Green and White had averaged 89.7 points over its last seven outings against Coast Guard.Full Story
Coolahan Named to D3hoops.com Team of the WeekBABSON PARK, Mass.—Babson College senior Jack Coolahan (Newtown, Pa.) put together one of the top individual performances of the Division III season on Saturday and was named to the D3hoops.com Team of the Week for his efforts late Monday night.Full Story
WORCESTER, Mass.—Senior Jack Coolahan (Newtown, Pa.) scored a career-high 35 points and 14th-ranked Babson College built a 26-point lead early in the second half on the way to defeating WPI, 93-81, in New England Women’s and Men’s Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) men’s basketball action on Saturday afternoon inside Harrington Auditorium.Full Story
• Babson is 49-32 all-time against WPI in a series that dates back to the 1974-75 campaign.
• The Beavers have dropped two straight against the Engineers on the heels of an eight-game winning streak in the series.
• Seven of the last 10 games between the programs have been decided by seven points or less.Full Story
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Senior Jake Ross (Northampton, Mass.) scored 12 points over the final six minutes and sophomore Collin Lindsay (East Longmeadow, Mass.) scored the go-ahead layup with 1:48 remaining as 25th-ranked Springfield College defeated 14th-ranked Babson College, 84-81, in the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) men's basketball opener for both teams on Wednesday night inside Staake Gymnasium.Full Story
• Babson is 25-40 all-time against Springfield in a series that dates back to the 1976-77 campaign.
• The Beavers have won 11 of their last 14 games against the Pride since 2014.
• Five of the last eight games between the teams have been decided by five points or less, which includes a pair of three-point victories by the road team last season.Full Story
HARTFORD, Conn.—Sophomore Colin Bradanese (Billerica, Mass.) scored a career-high 27 points as Babson College defeated Regis College, 84-59, in the consolation game of the Trinity Holiday Invitational on Tuesday afternoon inside Ray Oosting Gymnasium.Full Story
HARTFORD, Conn.—Sophomore Seth Thomas (Norwich, Conn.) scored 14 of his 20 points in the second half as Eastern Connecticut State University rallied from a 19-point deficit to edge 12th-ranked Babson College, 77-76, in the opening round of the Trinity Holiday Classic on Monday night inside Ray Oosting Gymnasium.Full Story