WHAT TO KNOW
• The Babson men's ice hockey team will be on the road in NEHC play for the second weekend in a row when it travels to top-ranked Norwich on Friday night and Castleton on Saturday afternoon.
HENNIKER, N.H.—Sophomore Nikita Pintusov (Mogilev, Belarus) scored two of his game-high three goals late in the third period to help New England College edge visiting Babson College, 5-3, in New England Hockey Conference (NEHC) men's ice hockey action on Saturday afternoon at Lee Clement Arena.
GORHAM, Mass.—Senior Ryan McDougall (Milton, Mass.) and sophomore Ryan Black (Pomfret, Conn.) both finished with a goal and an assist as visiting Babson College defeated the University of Southern Maine, 5-2, in New England Hockey Conference (NEHC) men's ice hockey action on Friday night inside the USM Ice Arena.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Babson College got goals from three different players and 32 saves from sophomore goaltender Aidan Murphy (Walpole, Mass.) to defeat visiting Saint Anselm College, 3-1, in non-conference men's ice hockey action on Friday night at the Babson Skating Center.
• Babson is 41-21-4 all-time against Saint Anselm in a series that dates back to 1970.
• The Beavers have won seven of their last nine meetings against the Hawks going back to November 2013.
• With the exception of the 2017-18 campaign, Babson and Saint Anselm have played in every season dating back to 1979.
• Babson is 10-4-0 all-time against Curry in a series that dates back to 2004.
• The Beavers have won five of the last six meetings between the teams with the lone loss coming in OT back in 2016.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Visiting Curry College scored three times in the second period on the way to defeating 15th-ranked Babson College, 4-2, in non-conference men's ice hockey action on Saturday afternoon at the Babson Skating Center.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Following a 17-win campaign that included the program’s eighth consecutive top-three finish in one of the nation’s top conferences, the Babson College men’s ice hockey team is primed to continue its proud tradition of success in 2019-20.
BABSON PARK, Mass.—Coming off last season's 17-win campaign, Babson College men's ice hockey coach Jamie Rice '90 released his program's 2019-20 schedule on Thursday morning . The Beavers will once again play 18 games within the New England Hockey Conference (NEHC) and face seven non-conference foes, five of which finished with at least 14 victories last winter.