Women's Soccer at Clark
Saturday, September 28 | 11 a.m.
Granger Field | Worcester, Mass.
• Babson holds a 17-11-4 edge against Clark in an all-time series that dates back to 1994.
• The sides have split their last five matches with each winning twice to go along with a draw in the 2017 regular season meeting.
• The Beavers are 3-0-1 over their last four visits to Clark since 2011.
• Senior Megan Marocco found the upper right corner in the 89th minute to lift Clark to a 1-0 win over the Beavers on September 22, 2018, in Babson Park.
• Sophomore Kayla Salmon finished with three saves for Babson, while her counterpart, Cougars' senior Julianna Christy, stopped four shots in the victory.
SCOUTING THE COUGARS
• Clark (5-3-0, 0-1-0 NEWMAC) bounced back from a loss in its conference opener by defeating Elms, 3-0, on Tuesday.
• First-year Emma Tziachris and juniors Sarah Berube and Inonge Kaloustian all scored during a 20-minute stretch midway through the second half for the Cougars.
• Senior Bailey Glenn (3-2-8) and first-year Lila McNamee (3-2-8) lead the team in scoring despite combining for just one goal over the last six matches, while Tziachris (3-1-7) lead the squad with a pair of game-winning markers.
• Sophomore goalkeeper Morgan Small has gone 4-3-0 in seven starts with a 0.57 goals against average and a .826 save percentage to go along with five shutouts.
SCOUTING THE BEAVERS
• Babson (4-3-0, 0-0-0 NEWMAC) had its two-game winning streak stopped in a 2-0 loss at Endicott on Tuesday afternoon.
• First-year goalkeeper Morgan Fedosiewich made six saves for the Beavers, who fell behind in the 16th minute and finished with just four shots on goal.
• Senior Olivia West (4-0-8) had scored in four straight matches prior to Saturday's win, Lalor (2-0-4) has scored twice over the last four contests, and senior Maggie McCabe (0-3-3) leads the Green and White in assists.
• Fedosiewich has started all seven games and boasts a 0.86 goals against average and a .882 save percentage while keeping four clean sheets.
CONFERENCE GAUNTLET BEGINS
• Babson, which tied for fourth in the NEWMAC preseason coaches' poll, will begin its 10-game league slate with three consecutive road games.
• The Beavers are 4-2-3 in their conference opener going back to 2010.
NEWMAC RECOGNITION FOR FEDOSIEWICH
• Following back-to-back shutouts, Fedosiewich was selected as the conference's defensive co-player of the week for the first time in her career on Monday.
• She totaled 14 saves in wins over Bowdoin and Bates, which included stopping a pair of penalty kicks in Wednesday's 1-0 victory over the Polar Bears.
NUMBER TO KNOW
• The Beavers are 4-4-1 over their last nine NEWMAC road fixtures going back to the start of October 2017.