NCAA Division III Regional Diving Championships
Friday, March 1 | 2 p.m.
Saturday, March 2 | 12 p.m.
Zeisger Sports and Fitness Center Pool | Cambridge, Mass.
• Babson senior Tessa Amoroso is one of 22 females set to compete at the NCAA Division III Diving Regional Championships beginning on Friday at MIT. The women's 1-meter event will be held on Friday with the 3-meter event set for Saturday afternoon.
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
• Amoroso qualified for regionals for the first time with a score of 410.00 on the 3-meter board at WPI's Gompei Invitational back on December 1.
• She recorded the top 11-dive scores of her career in both diving events at last weekend's NEWMAC Championships. She came in eighth with a total of 418.50 points in the 3-meter event, and finished 10th on the 1-meter board with a score of 376.30.
• Amoroso is one of nine NEWMAC female divers set to participate at MIT this weekend.
ON TO NATIONALS
• The top divers will qualify for the NCAA Division III Championships at the Greensboro Aquatic Center in Greensboro, North Carolina, on March 20-23.